You MUST bring the following items for us to provide you with treatment.
Please bring these items with you when you are admitted.
- Valid ID or Driver License
- Proof of income or notarized letter of no income
- Prescribed medications
- Birth certificate and Social Security Card (Family Program ONLY)
- Medicaid card or insurance card
- 5 days’ worth of clothing (You’ll be able to do laundry here!)
These items are okay to bring with you to CADA, but are not required.
- Your own pillow with a plastic bed bug pillow case on it
- Your own towels and washcloths
- Small bills or quarters for the vending machine
Items Not Allowed
Do not bring these items to CADA. They are not allowed and will be confiscated.
- Cell phones or cameras
- Anything that can be construed as a weapon. Absolutely no guns, clubs or knives.
- Anything with a logo that refers to alcohol, drugs, gambling, or sexually explicit language
- Outside food or drinks